At Park Integrative Health, our mission is to empower each individual to reach their highest expression of health and wellness by working with a team of collaborative professionals to address the root cause(s) of illness and/or injury.
Park Integrative Health is located in Aspen Plaza at the corner of Sherwood Drive and Lakeland Drive. The clinic is accessible via Anthony Henday and Yellowhead. The 6000 square foot space includes twelve examination rooms, one procedure room, five massage therapy and acupuncture treatment rooms, and two consultation spaces.
Your journey to health and wellness begins here.
At Park Integrative Health, the following values encompass the care that we provide:
In keeping with our objective of patient-centric health care and our priority to stay attuned to social trends, we ensure that Park Integrative Health is equipped with amenities and comforts that provide our clients with the best experience possible. Our bright, airy space located in Sherwood Park proudly offers:
– State-of-the-art medical procedural equipment
– Our gender-neutral washrooms
– Environmentally friendly technology devices (motion sensor lighting, eco-friendly thermostat, filtered water fountain)
– Barrier soundproofing
– Disability accessible medical examination and treatment tables
– Heated treatment tables and ambient lighting in holistic healthcare rooms
– Individual music choices for each practitioner and each client
– Refreshment station and comfort seating in waiting area