Reporting to the Medical Director and the Medical Coordinator, the LPN provides comprehensive nursing services to patient populations within Park Integrative Health (PIH). PIH is a private health and wellness clinic that specializes in providing integrative, comprehensive, collaborative healthcare to individuals in the greater Strathcona County and Edmonton area.
As part of the PIH Administrative Support/Nursing Team, this role has access to incredible benefits, including:
- a health spending account (following a 90-day probationary period)
- 10 days paid vacation
- 5 wellness days
- access to treatments and services through our Staff Wellness Program
- hands-on training and mentorship
- appreciation incentives throughout the year to celebrate special occasions
- a positive work environment and a vibrant company culture
We’re an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.