What is Client Care at Park Integrative Health?
Our Client Care Team helps clients navigate their wellness journey at PIH. They work with you to clarify or identify your wellness goals and provide recommendations and referrals to allied health services that will help you achieve them. Think of our Client Care Coordinators as your own personal health coach!
When should I visit a Client Care Coordinator?
If you’re not sure where to start or you could use additional guidance and support on your wellness journey, we suggest getting in touch with one of our Client Care Coordinators.
What should I expect from a Client Care appointment?
Your initial Client Care visit will be a 30-minute consultation where you will discuss:
– Your health and wellness goals
– How you would like to achieve those goals
– Your past experience with allied health services
– If there are specific allied health treatments you are interested in trying
– Any questions about allied health treatments or barriers
– Recommendations and/or information about allied health modalities and providers that may be suitable
The Client Care Coordinator follows you along on your health journey and checks in with you after appointments to ensure that both the modality and the provider are a good fit for you. Additionally, they provide support with maintaining and modifying treatment plans and coordinating care between your allied health providers and your physician.