What are Medical Aesthetics?
Medical Aesthetics are non-surgical cosmetic procedures in the field of medicine that are focused on enhancing physical appearance. At PIH, these procedures include anti-aging treatments and skin rejuvenation, including neuromodulation injections and Derma fillers.
When should I seek Medical Aesthetic treatments at PIH?
Ideal candidates are 18 years of age or older, in good physical health, are not pregnant or nursing, are non-smokers, and have realistic expectations of the results. You should consider Medical Aesthetics at Park Integrative Health if you want to:
– reduce and erase wrinkles caused by muscle movement
– prevent the formation of wrinkles
– find a safe and non-surgical way to reduce the appearance of deep creases along the nasolabial folds, hollows at the cheeks, and loose, saggy skin with minimal downtime
– decrease oil and sweat production
– maintain a youthful appearance
– improve skin appearance
– correct forehead wrinkles, frown lines, crows feet, perioral wrinkles, gummy smile, masseter, and many more
What should I expect from a Medical Aesthetics appointment?
Medical Aesthetics appointments will vary depending on the individual patient and their concerns. It’s best to book a consultation first; however, most appointments are quick, under 30 minutes, and offer real results that can last for 3-6 months. During your appointment, numbing cream and lidocaine are used to reduce pain for a comfortable experience.